Masters Getting Started
Not sure where to start? You came to the right place!
If you have additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
Click Here to Become a Member or Renew a Full or Short-Term Membership
*Upgrade/Add a Membership: You are only able to login and purchase/renew your membership through your U.S. Ski & Snowboard account once online each season. Masters can be added to your cart along with any other desired memberships during your initial purchase. To upgrade/add a Full or Short-Term Masters Membership, contact Member Services by phone 435.647.2666, email email@example.com or chat at http://my.ussa.org/membership/start.
Example screenshots for Alpine Master Purchase:
- For most members, your cart will look like this:
Example Screenshot for Short-Term Master Purchase
- Your total should be $35 x the number of days you plan to race or DH train:
- Review the event fact sheet
- Check in a race headquarters in the morning
- Get your race bib
- Check that you're on the start list
- Purchase a lift ticket (if needed)
- Learn about any special instructions for the day
- Inspect the course
- Racer ready!
Got a question about Masters racing? Contact us!
Introduction to Masters Racing
Who are Masters Racers?
- Adults of all ages and abilities
- Race fanatics chasing their passion
- Experienced racers who grew up with the sport
- Novice skiers seeking a new challenge
What is Masters Racing?
- Age class competition
- Ski racing on FIS approved courses
- DH, SG, GS, SL, and Parallel events
- The perfect combination of sport, adrenaline and spandex
When are Masters Races?
- US division have races December through April
- Eastern and Western Region Championships are in January and February
- National Championships are in March
- FIS Masters races are held September through April
Where do Masters Race?
- Most compete within their division
- Many also race in nearby divisions
- Some travel to favorite locations
- Some even travel internationally for FIS Masters events.
- No matter your experience or goals, there is a place for you in masters!
- There are coaches and training to help you acheive your goals!
- Alpine Ski Racing is a lifelong sport and an experience you won’t forget!