Freestyle Aerials Inscription
- Athletes must have valid US Ski & Snowboard and FIS licenses to be eligible to compete. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that these licenses are current well in advance of the event.
- Coaches must have valid U.S. Ski & Snowboard to be eligible to attend events in an official capacity.
- Athlete starts are not confirmed with the organizer until you pay, even if you have submitted your request for inscription with US Ski & Snowboard. They are two separate steps.
- Athlete entry requests must be submitted 6 weeks prior to the event to the US Ski & Snowboard office via this form. If there are more requests than spots available, athletes will be ranked 6 weeks prior to the event based on the most current FIS Points list.
- Complete one form for each athlete or staff request.
Request for Inscription