Freestyle Moguls Inscription
- Athletes must have valid US Ski & Snowboard and FIS licenses to be eligible to compete. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that these licenses are current well in advance of the event.
- Coaches must have valid U.S. Ski & Snowboard to be eligible to attend events in an official capacity.
- Athlete starts are not confirmed with the organizer until you pay, even if you have submitted your request for inscription with US Ski & Snowboard. They are two separate steps.
- Athlete entry requests must be submitted 6 weeks prior to the event to the US Ski & Snowboard office via this form. If there are more requests than spots available, athletes will be ranked 6 weeks prior to the event based on the most current FIS Points list.
- Complete one form for each athlete or staff request.
Request for Inscription
|Location | Date | Discipline | Event Category||Request for
|Idre Fjall, SWE | Nov 19-20 | MO | OPN||Oct 7||Oct 14||View|
|Idre Fjall, SWE | Nov 19-20 | MO | FIS||Oct 7||Oct 14||View|
|Are-Duved, SWE | Jan 7-8 | MO | FIS||Nov 25||Dec 2||View|
|Are-Duved, SWE | Jan 21-22 | MO | EC||Dec 9||Dec 16||View|
|Taivalkoski, FIN | Jan 27-28 | MO, DM | EC||Dec 16||Dec 20||View|
|Jyvaskyla, FIN | Feb 3-4 | MO | EC||Dec 22||Dec 30||View|
|Stockholm, SWE | Feb 10-11 | DM | EC||Dec 30||Jan 6||View|
|Engadin, SUI | Mar 8-9 | MO, DM | EC||Jan 25||Feb 1||View|
|Alpe d'Huez, FRA | Mar 13-14 | MO, DM | EC||Jan 30||Feb 6||View|