Snowboard SS/BA/HP Inscription
- Athletes must have valid US Ski & Snowboard and FIS licenses to be eligible to compete. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that these licenses are current well in advance of the event.
- Coaches must have valid U.S. Ski & Snowboard to be eligible to attend events in an official capacity.
- Athlete starts are not confirmed with the organizer until you pay, even if you have submitted your request for inscription with US Ski & Snowboard. They are two separate steps.
- Athlete entry requests must be submitted 6 weeks prior to the event to the US Ski & Snowboard office via this form. If there are more requests than spots available, athletes will be ranked 6 weeks prior to the event based on the most current FIS Points list.
- Complete one form for each athlete or staff request.
Request for Inscription
|Location | Date | Discipline | Event Category||Request for
|Les Arcs, FRA | Jan 10 | BA | EC||Nov 29||Dec 6||View|
|Prato Nevoso, ITA | Jan 24-25 | SS | EC||Dec 13||Dec 20||View|
|Leysin, SUI | Jan 27 | HP | EC||Dec 16||Dec 20||View|
|La Clusaz, FRA | Feb 1-3 | SS, BA | EC||Dec 21||Dec 30||View|
|Crans Montana, SUI | Feb 10 | HP | EC||Dec 29||Jan 5||View|
|Kotelnica Bialzcanska, POL | Feb 11 | BA | EC||Dec 30||Jan 6||View|
|Davos, SUI | Feb 17 | BA | EC||Jan 5||Jan 12||View|
|Laax, SUI | Mar 13-19 | SS, HP | ECP||Jan 28||Feb 1||View|
|Ruka, FIN | Mar 29-30 | SS | EC||Feb 15||Feb 22||View|
|Corvatsch, SUI | Apr 12-17 | HP, SS, BA | ECP||Mar 1||March 8||View|