"I want to consistently ski my very best"
6 Things You Didn't Know About Nick Page
- 1. Nick is the second person to attempt a cork 1440 in FIS level competition, and the first American to throw the trick on World Cup.
- 2. Nick made his first World Cup finals in front of his hometown crowd at Deer Valley on Champion - the same course he learned to ski moguls on
- 3. He is the youngest man ever to win a moguls NorAm event
- 4. Nick got into mogul skiing when he was 7 after watching Bryon Wilson win bronze at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. Years later, Bryon became Nick's coach, friend and mentor at Wasatch Freestyle.
- 5. He is the third mogul skier in the world to do a double cork 10 in a mogul course
- 6. Nick has performed 30 different tricks on snow, and 73 different tricks on water ramps
Teams: 2022 • 5th, MO, Zhangjiakou, CHN, 2022