U.S. Ski & Snowboard is committed to delivering a web experience that provides equal access and opportunity for individuals with disabilities. We are actively working to deliver a web experience that is aligned with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, specifically the “A” and “AA” criteria, which will also bring USSkiandSnowboard.org into further conformance with the Section 508 Web Accessibility Standards developed by the United States Access Board (Section 508).
To ensure a seamless user experience for all website users, current efforts are focused on delivering digital experiences that:
1. Are compatible by commonly used screen readers
2. Have full keyboard operability
3. Communicate all necessary information without dependency on color
4. Ensures video accessibility
We are working hard to achieve our goal of Level AA accessibility, but we realize there are some areas that still need improving. To continually address areas of improvement, U.S. Ski & Snowboard.org will conduct regular website accessibility audits and work toward implementing specific recommendations to facilitate website accessibility and conformance with WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the U.S. Ski & Snowboard website, or if you had trouble accessing any part of it, please contact us in any of the following ways:
- Contact us by phone at 435.649.9090
- Contact us via our Contact form.
- Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org