Emma Resnick, raised in Vail, Colorado, is the youngest of three. Resnick cultivated her love for skiing on the mountain of Colorado, quickly becoming a top skier in her age group.
Her favorite memory is representing the US at the Youth Olympic Games in Lausanne, Switzerland. She missed the podium by barely the blink of an eye in the GS, but still walked away excited with the result.
Resnick is also a stellar student athlete at Dartmouth College, she is currently on their NCAA Alpine team. When she is not speeding down the mountain she loves chasing her older siblings and traveling around.
"I grew up chasing my siblings and never stopped "
5 Things You Didn't Know About Emma Resnick
- 1. Emmas biggest athletic accomplishments have been: 1) representing the US at the Youth Olympic Games in Lausanne, Switzerland in 2020, 2) sweeping junior nationals her first-year FIS, and 3) getting to be teammates and travel alongside her best friend and sister, Allie Resnick.
- 2. When she is not skiing, Emma is playing pickleball, tennis, wake-surfing, Catan, or watching TV.
- 3. Emma is excited to attend Dartmouth College and potentially study cognitive neuroscience.
- 4. Her favorite artists right now: 1) Jack Johnson, 2) Bruno Mars, and 3) Olivia Rodrigo
- 5. Emma's dog, Mattie, is named after the Matterhorn in Zermatt, Switzerland.