"I am very grateful that my skiing has created this platform for me to inspire, and be inspired by, young girls everywhere. "
6 Things You Didn't Know About Tess Johnson
- 1. Tess set the precedent for naming young athletes to the national team when she was named at age 14, the youngest ever at the time
- 2. She is the youngest American freestyle athlete ever to medal in a World Championships
- 3. She is a spokesperson for Girl PowHER, a program apart of Youth Power 365 in the Vail Valley, that empowers young girls mentally, physically, and emotionally
- 4. Her favorite competition memory was dueling against her best friend and fellow teammate, Jaelin Kauf, during the semi-final of the 2019 Dual Moguls World Championships.
- 5. Tess originally wanted to be a slopestyle skier but was young at the time to compete. She enrolled in "Bumps and Jumps" and fell in love with mogul skiing.
- 6. Tess picked up playing the ukulele during quarantine
Tess Johnson Takes Third at 2022 Tremblant Moguls World Cup
Tess Johnson's Podium Run | Alpe d'Huez Moguls 2021
U.S. Ski Team Wins 2021 Freestyle Nations Cup
Tess Johnson vs Kai Owens Semifinal | Deer Valley Dual Moguls 2021
Perrine Laffont vs Tess Johnson Quarterfinal | Deer Valley Dual Moguls 2021