Ski Cross Inscription
- Athletes must have valid US Ski & Snowboard and FIS licenses to be eligible to compete. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that these licenses are current well in advance of the event.
- Coaches must have valid U.S. Ski & Snowboard to be eligible to attend events in an official capacity.
- Athlete starts are not confirmed with the organizer until you pay, even if you have submitted your request for inscription with U.S. Ski & Snowboard. They are two separate steps.
- Athlete entry requests must be submitted 6 weeks prior to the event to the U.S. Ski & Snowboard office via this form. If there are more requests than spots available, athletes will be ranked 6 weeks prior to the event based on the most current FIS Points list.
- Complete one form for each athlete or staff request.
Request for Inscription
|Location | Date | Discipline | Event Category||Request for
|Pitzal, AUT | Nov 19 | SX | EC||Oct 7||Oct 14||View|
|Pitzal, AUT | Nov 20 | SX | FIS||Oct 7||Oct 14||View|
|Nakiska, AB, CAN | Dec 16-18 | SX | NAC||Nov 4||Nov 11||View|
|St Moritz, SUI | Jan 12-13 | SX | EC||Dec 1||Dec 8||View|
|Reiteralm, AUT | Jan 27-28 | SX | EC||Dec 16||Dec 20||View|
|Grasgehren. GER | Feb 4-5 | SBX | EC||Dec 23||Dec 30||View|
|Reiteralm, AUT | Feb 23 | SX | FIS||Jan 12||Jan 19||View|
|Reiteralm, AUT | Feb 24-25 | SX | EC||Jan 13||Jan 20||View|
|Les Contamines, FRA | Mar 17-18 | SX | EC||Feb 3||Feb 10||View|
|Craigleith, ON, CAN | Mar 20-22 | SX | EC||Feb 6||Feb 13||View|
|San Pellegrino, ITA | Mar 24-25 | SX | EC||Feb 10||Feb 17||View|
|Nakiska, AB, CAN | Apr 1-2 | SX | NAC||Feb 17||Feb 24||View|
If there is an event you would like to request inscription for that is not in the table, please contact Erin McNeely: firstname.lastname@example.org.