Snowboard Cross Inscription
- Athletes must have valid US Ski & Snowboard and FIS licenses to be eligible to compete. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that these licenses are current well in advance of the event.
- Coaches must have valid U.S. Ski & Snowboard to be eligible to attend events in an official capacity.
- Athlete starts are not confirmed with the organizer until you pay, even if you have submitted your request for inscription with US Ski & Snowboard. They are two separate steps.
- Athlete entry requests must be submitted 6 weeks prior to the event to the US Ski & Snowboard office via this form. If there are more requests than spots available, athletes will be ranked 6 weeks prior to the event based on the most current FIS Points list.
- Complete one form for each athlete or staff request.
Request for Inscription
|Location | Date | Discipline | Event Category||Request for
|Pitzal, AUT | Nov 23-24 | SBX | EC||Oct 11||Oct 18||View|
|Isola 2000 | Dec 16-17 | SBX | EC||Nov 4||Nov 11||View|
|Reiteralm, AUT | Jan 14-15 | SBX | EC||Dec 2||Dec 9||View|
|Puy St. Vincent, FRA | Jan 21-22 | SBX | EC||Dec 9||Dec 16||View|
|Grasgehren TBD. GER | Feb 11-12 | SBX | EC||Dec 30||Jan 6||View|
|Lenk, SUI | Mar 10-11 | SBX | EC||Jan 27||Feb 2||View|
If there is an event you would like to request inscription for that is not in the table, please contact Erin McNeely: email@example.com.